The event, was held in the cities of Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami and New York, and was open to the public and members of Circulo Creativo USA on Thursday, February 7. With more than 500 people in attendance, each city invited groups of panelists to discuss the best and worst commercials of Super Bowl LIII.
In the six different presentations, the participation of the following panelists was highlighted:
• Alejandro Juli, Creative Director at Energy BBDO
• María Bernal, VP Creative Director at Lápiz
• José Suaste, Executive Creative Director at Fluent 360
• Alethya Luiselli, Senior Producer at Leo Burnett
• Felipe Díaz Arango, Senior Planner at Alma
• Carla Dodds, Chief Digital Officer at Pier1
• John Costello, Executive Producer at Dieste
• Julia Melle, Group Creative Director at The Richards Group
• Quim Gil, Principal, Director of Planning at Richards/Lerma
Houston / Austin:
• Olga Reyes, Executive Creative Director at López Negrete Communications
• Serge Flores, Executive Creative Director at LatinWorks
• Felipe Fenton, Senior Editor at ZapBoomBang Studios
• Alex García, Creative Director at Tippit & Moo
• Favio Ucedo, Freelance Creative Director
• Suzy Ghov, Associate Planning Director at Casanova//McCann
• Francisco Pugliese, Director at D'Avant-Garde Media
• Ida Chacón, VP Multicultural Client Solutions at Latinum Network
• Michelle Headley, SVP Operations and Production at Alma
• Pablo Rosas, Director of Account Planning at The Community
• Milton Lebron, Chief Creative Officer at República Havas
• Pablo Miró, VP Growth Marketing at Zubi Advertising
• Germán Rivera Hudders, Creative at Bullish
• Johnny Dantonio, Creative Director at Anomaly
To view more pictures of events, CLICK HERE (very large file)
This first event was held thanks to the work of Circulo’s new regional leaders:
• Serge Flores, Executive Creative Director at LatinWorks in Austin.
• Javier Osorio, Freelance Creative Director in Chicago.
• Flor Leibaschoff, Group Creative Director at Richards/Lerma in Dallas.
• Fernando Osuna, Chief Creative Officer at López Negrete Communications in Houston.
• Elías Weinstock, Chief Creative Officer at Casanova/McCann in Los Angeles.
• Iván Calle, Vice President, Executive Creative Director at Zubi in Miami.
• Mauricio Galván, Creative Director at Anomaly in New York.
They worked closely with the three Co-Chairman: Luis Miguel Messianu, Creative Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Alma; Aldo Quevedo, Principal, Creative Director at Richards/Lerma; Gustavo Lauría, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer at We Believers; and General Manager: Francisco Vargas, Executive Producer at Adictivo and Counselor: Bettina Abascal, Director at Momentum.
In addition, Circulo Creativo USA is thankful for the support of all its sponsors without who’s contributions it would not have been possible to put on this fantastic simultaneous event:
In Chicago: Earhole Studios, Cerveza Sol.
In Dallas: Man On Fire Studios.
In Houston: López Negrete Communications, LatinWorks, Tippit & Moo, ZapBoomBang Studios
In Los Angeles: Trulove Post, D'Avant-Garde Media, Whisky.
In Miami: Zubi Advertising, In & Out, Indiehouse, LANDIA, George Ortiz Casting, I Got Creative, Make A Beat, Quantico Films, Mixed Music, Tono Studios, Red Squid Studios, The Mill.
In New York: We Believers, Anomaly, Personal Music NY, Harpoon Pictures.
Circulo Creativo also officially opened its membership registrations for the year 2019:
Memberships are open to all professionals and freelancers who work in advertising agencies, public relations, advertisers, production and post production houses, photographers, in-house agencies or Hispanic media in the United States, or who are of Latin American and Spanish origin. working in the aforementioned areas of the general market of this country.