Welcome to the sixth episode of #TotalMarketTalk, a Digital series created by NGL Media and NGLC exclusively for HispanicAd. In this installment, David Chitel, CEO of NGL Media and Founder of NGLC, speaks with Sharlene Taule - Actress, Singer, Composer & Writer.
In this episode, Sharlene discusses...
• Coming to NYC from DR to study acting at The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute
• Break-out role in Nickelodeon's hit show, Grachi, in Latin America
• Acting in English, Spanish and even German!
• Hitting 10,000,000+ views on YouTube for her music video 'Mal De Amor'
• Integrating different Latin genres into her music
• The role of social media to engage her audience
• The power of portraying a positive Latina image
Conducted via Google+ Video Hangout, monthly episodes of #TotalMarketTalk feature guests ranging from marketing and agency executives to celebrities, entrepreneurs and beyond. To learn more or inquire about participating as a guest please email email@example.com. For those who enjoy the show, help us spread the word by using hashtag #TotalMarketTalk and sharing links to each episode.
To view the most recent episode featuring Sharlene Taule - Actress, Singer, Composer & Writer, CLICK HERE.