2018 Digital Lives, A World of Digital “Everything” Through a Cultural Lens
Live event in New York with Simulcast on April 12
Culture Marketing Council: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing, presents its newest deep-dive research study: 2018 Digital Lives, a World of Digital “Everything” Through a Cultural Lens. CMC research led by Nancy Tellet, Chair of CMC research and founder, brand & consumer navigator at PureClarity LLC, will uncover how digital is used to gather and provide information, socialize, consume and share entertainment.
CMC’s study dives into insights on a range of topics including: branded content, millennials and social media, streaming video on demand and the influence of apps in culture. CMC members will receive copies of the detailed presentation as well as an appendix with a deeper look at gender differences, music, shopper behaviors and more.
- To attend the event in person, please register by emailing your name and list of guests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To attend the event virtually, please register here
- Attendees will walk away with invaluable marketing takeaways including:
- Feedback and evaluation of current digital marketing practices
- In-culture vs. mainstream content
- Where, when and how language matters
- What marketing annoys vs. what is engaging and shareable
- Content influencers across various demographics and genres
After the presentation, Tellet will open the floor for an interactive Q & A group discussion.
Digital Lives study sponsors include: Viacom, Univision Communications, ThinkNow and Oi2 Media Response
2018 Digital Lives, A World of Digital “Everything” Through a Cultural Lens will take place on Thursday, April 12th from 10 am to 2 pm.
Founded in 1996 as the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies, the Culture Marketing Council: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing is the national trade organization of all marketing, communications and media firms with trusted Hispanic expertise. For more information on the Culture Marketing Council visit, culturemarketingcouncil.org.
About The Speaker:
Nancy Tellet assists brands and organizations to discover strategic clarity through research and insight often unraveling the impact of digital and demographic disruption of people’s attitudes, values, preferences and behaviors. Nancy specializes in Millennial, Kid (Post-Millennial) & Family demographics and her scope of knowledge spans from the U.S. and U.S. Hispanic, LatAm & International.