The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) reveals the winners of the 2016 National ¡Bravo! Awards held at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards are the most prestigious awards in Hispanic communications recognizing the industry’s finest campaigns across several categories including: automotive, technology, sports, digital, non-profit and integrated marketing communications, among others. Winners included: Balsera Communications, Cohn & Wolfe, Havas FORMULATIN, H+M Communications and Compassion & Choices.
"Congratulations to all the winners for contributing superb work to the Hispanic public relations industry," said Antonio Hernandez, President of HPRA's National Board. "As we continue to advance the practice of Hispanic public relations, we are proud of providing a platform for our work to be recognized and celebrated."
The winning campaigns for the 2015 HPRA ¡Bravo! Awards recognizing the best public relations and marketing campaigns from across the country were:
- Technology Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR TURBOTAX
- Healthcare & Nutrition Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH LAURA POSADA
- Public Education Campaign of the Year: COMPASSION AND CHOICES
- Food & Beverage Campaign of the Year: : HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH LAURA POSADA
- Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- Sports Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH JARED BORGETTI
- Digital Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- CSR Campaign of the Year: COHN AND WOLFE FOR COLGATE-PALMOLIVE
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year: BALSERA COMMUNICATIONS FOR PROGRESSIVE WASTE SOLUTIONS
- Non-Profit Campaign of the Year: COMPASSION AND CHOICES
- Multicultural Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- Maria Cardona, Principal at Dewey Square Group, was honored with the ‘Pioneer of the Year’ Award. Lynn Appelbaum, Professor and Director, Advertising/PR Program at City College of New York was presented with the inaugural Educator of the Year Award and Kika Rocha, Television Personality, Journalist and Style Influencer received the HPRA-NY Journalist of the Year Award.
Judges for the 2016 HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards were comprised of senior public relations and marketing professionals across the agency corporate and brand levels.