The renowned artists performing on “Premio Lo Nuestro” are:
- The beloved Mexican cumbia band Los Ángeles Azules, with six nominations and recipient of this year’s “Premio Lo Nuestro” Musical Legacy Award, will take the stage for a powerful performance of some of their greatest hits along surprise guests
- Anuel, the globally acclaimed trap artist who received seven nominations, will make history with an unforgettable performance and TV debut of this most recent production alongside Ozuna, Los Dioses
- Singer-songwriter Camilo, the third most-nominated artist of the night, will perform one of his global streaming hits, atop the charts
- The mega popular band CNCO, with four nominations, will premiere on, “Premio Lo Nuestro”, songs from their latest album “Déjà vu” (to be released on February 5)
- Grupo Firme, who make their debut as nominees for the first-time, with six nominations, will bring their regional Mexican chart toppers to “Premio Lo Nuestro”
- Natti Natasha, who received seven nominations, will keep the celebration going with one of her most recent productions
- Reggaeton global star Ozuna, with eight nominations, will conquer the fans and light up the stage in what promises to be some of the night’s hottest moments
- Pop music superstar Gloria Trevi will receive the “Premio a la Trayectoria” Award for the 30th Anniversary of her album, “Tu Angel de la Guarda” and hit “Pelo Suelto.” Stay tuned for what will be an incredible, energy filled performance paying tribute to one of our great entertainers
Presenting fans the best in Latin Music and Latino culture will be “Premio Lo Nuestro” hosts: Chiquinquirá Delgado, the TV personality and actress will host the show for the first time; heartthrob actor and musician Jose Ron, who last year cohosted the Latin GRAMMY Awards® preshow, joins as main host for the first time; and the acclaimed singer and actress Yuri, who was the first female artist to present an award in the first edition of “Premio Lo Nuestro” in 1989.
This ceremony honors airplay on Uforia radio during the eligibility period (October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2020), as well as on streaming.