THAmás is the full-service Hispanic marketing division of Terry Hines & Associates, a leading entertainment-marketing firm for over 40 years. As a multicultural partner for several major motion picture studios, television networks and streaming services, the division primarily specializes in marketing entertainment properties to Hispanic audiences nationwide through a wide range of Hispanic-targeted services, including national and regional publicity, promotions, grassroots marketing, and brand/retail partnerships for entertainment clients.
As a member of the THAmás team, the Account Executive will strategize, implement and oversee multi-platform targeted marketing campaigns specifically aimed at Hispanic consumers for major motion pictures, television shows and other entertainment properties.
- Develop a trusted, constructive and proactive relationship with the client and their team
- Act as liaison between the studio and the entire publicity/promotions team
- Keep both the client and department executives informed on the status of projects on a regular basis
- Develop internal directives for assigned accounts; lead brainstorm sessions and contribute creative and fresh thinking
- Pitch and procure national publicity and promotions opportunities with select top-level outlets
- Manage delivery of campaign items to ensure all deadlines are met
- Prioritize and execute day-to-day publicity and promotional directives
- Develop/review all client-related communications, including campaign proposals/plans, tailored directives, pitch emails, status reports, event overviews/recaps, final reports, translations, and advertising & promotions creative (e.g., advertising, promo ads, one-sheets, etc.)
- Manage (and, when necessary, attend) events including, but not limited to: junkets, press days, premieres, PA tours, stunts, screenings, etc.
- Manage campaign budgets and billing processes
- Assist in the research of upcoming and existing film projects
- Take an active role in the business development of the department, including identifying opportunities and helping to develop new revenue streams with assigned clients, as well as contributing to presentations/proposals with fresh strategic thinking and participating in pitch meetings.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training; movie marketing experience and publicity background a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills ; Spanish fluency a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to keep focused when performing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Punctuality and reliability
- Able to commit to non-traditional work hours, as some projects will require some evenings and weekends activities both in the office & off-site
- Working knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (MacMail); and Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org